Image Map

Friday 27 April 2012

More Muppet Love

So I eventually relented and lifted the self imposed online spending ban to buy the Muppets mini nail polish collection for OPI (damn you Ebay, you big temptress!!). I had to, the sparkles were calling to me (plus, muppet themed nail polish can be considered a necessity, in certain circles at least. Ahem). Here they are:



Wocka Wocka is a blue based red with a light shimmer, this is 2 coats taken in daylight and flash (funky owl cocktail ring is optional, although it really shouldn't be) :



In light of the fact that it's the weekend I said I'd jazz things up with some sparkle, so I popped a coat of Excuse Moi! on top (a pink with small pieces of silver and pink glitter), followed by two coats of seche vite top coat (normal light and flash):



These photos really don't do it justice, the sparkliness is just so pretty. The other two shades in the set are Designer..de better!, a silvery-champagne shade and Warm and Fozzie, a bronze/gold shade. I shall be trying both out soon..
Hope everyone has a nice weekend, here's a Pink Lady cocktail to get you in the mood (I started the weekend early yesterday) :



10 comments:

  1. I really love this collection. The polishes are so pretty.
    http://mylittlepinkboudoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Maelle, welcome! Just stopped by your blog- I love it and am following you now! Your eyeshadow skills are seriously impressive! The polishes are lovely alright, I'm a bit of a magpie so I just can't resist the glitter! :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I can definitely confirm their prettiness but they did start to chip faster than OPI polishes normally do. But then again, they're so sparkly its worth it! :-)

      Delete
  3. I have Excuse Moi! but for some reason I'm not mad on it on my hands. Sadface! That Pink Lady cocktail looks amazeballs! Hope you had a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, boo! I love Excuse Moi! I also got Divine Swine separately, kind of wishing I hadn't though, it's just basically a brighter pink with larger glitter pieces..a bit pointless having both! Pink Lady was so good! Think it was gin with raspberry sours..mmm. Hope you had a great weekend too hun!xx

      Delete
  4. That looks class on you, and I LOVE your owl ring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hazy!
      I love that ring but can't wear it that often due to the high probability of accidentally seriously injuring someone with it..unless that's the look I'm going for..But it usually isn't! :-)

      Delete
  5. First of all I love your ring! That is awesome! Those Muppet nail polishes look gorgeous - I have such a soft spot for glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I love the glitter too, very hard to resist even though it can be such a nightmare to take off! x

      Delete