Himself recently came home with this bottle of Hempz body moisturiser in tow- given to him by someone in work after he mentioned his very dry hands. In fairness to him, his hands do get very dry and cracked and although mine aren't as bad, we're pretty much constantly slathering on different creams in the hopes of finding the one.
Step forward Hempz! This is technically for all over the body but I have my Body Shop Coconut Body Butter on the go at the moment so have been using this just for hands. The bottle contains 500mls so is one of those "it'll last you forever" products and has a very handy pump so you don't have to wrestle with lids afterwards when your hands are all slippy. I know, first world problems, wha'?
So the deal with this is:
- It contains 100% pure natural hemp seed oil (one of the Earth's most sustainable and renewable resources, apparently) blended with natural extracts such as Shea butter and Ginseng to help calm, soothe and condition the skin.
- It also contains Vitamins A, C and E to help protect the skin from natural and environmentally triggered oxidants.
- It provides 12-hour moisturising.
- Paraben-free, gluten-free, THC-drug free and 100% vegan so it's ideal for sensitive skin.
- Interestingly, it's scented with strawberry and banana so it has a pretty strong fruity/floral scent that at times reminds me of a mixture of those banana shaped penny sweets and strawberry flavoured bubblegum. Although it sounds odd, it's surprisingly pleasant.
- If you're looking for the brand in Ireland, it's available in certain beauty salons and also on eBay, amazon and perfumeireland.com.
This really is a lovely product and I will definitely be hunting down a new bottle when we eventually run out so it gets four very soft thumbs up from the Fancy Pants household!
Anyone else tried anything from Hempz? Any other products I should be looking at from them?