- Read on average 300 pages a day. I guess it would've been handy if I'd actually kept count of how much I had read each day but between measuring what I was reading in percentages (kindle and iPhone) and in time (audiobooks), that was just a bit impossible. Overall I read 1,406 pages all week.
- Read a book with over 500 pages. Didn't happen and I knew it wouldn't as I made no attempt to even start a book with 500 pages.
- Finish a Series. Success! I read the last two Sookie Stackhouse books, Deadlocked and Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris.
- Read a Classic. I read The Picture of Dorian Gray, by Oscar Wilde.
- Reread a book. Again, not meant to be. To be honest, at the moment I have so many books in my to-read pile that I felt it would be a waste to not use this opportunity to read something new.
- Listen to an Audiobook. I listened to both The Talented Mr Ripley by Patricia Highsmith and Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury.
- Read a book that's been on your shelf the longest. I can definitely put Dorian Gray in this one and while not technically on my "shelf", I put Fahrenheit 451 into this category too as it's been on my to-read list for an absolute age and I can now also tick both of them off of my Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge, which your can read about HERE.
I'll do a full review on these with the rest of my July reads in a couple of weeks time. In the meantime, let me know in the comments what you're reading at the moment and if you have any recommendations, I'd love to hear them!