The beauty blogosphere was alight this morning with news that beauty mecca Sephora are now shipping to the UK. This is music to the ears of those of us addicted to make up, eager to try out the best the US has to offer but can't get our grubby paws on. Thankfully, in Ireland, we have Parcel Motel so you wont even have to sweet talk an English relative into taking the delivery for you. Good times all round.
Here's what I would put straight into my basket right now if money were no object and if I didn't already own way too much blush.
1) We can actually buy the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush over here anyway, but sure may as well throw it in the old basket while you're there. These are getting rave reviews all over the place and the blush addict in me must experience it for myself!!
2) Tarte Cheek Stain. I've heard nothing about this but it's from Tarte, it's pretty and I want it. So there.
3) Josie Maran Coconut Watercolour Cheek Gelee. I'm intrigued by the notion of a "hydrating blush" and these look kind of gorgeous.
4) Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation. EssieButton has been raving about this and I pretty much want everything she recommends so it's high on the list.
5) Tarte Amazonian Clay blush. This is an obvious one as these are well regarded as being one of the best blushers available but I still haven't tried them and that's just a travesty really (not really, obviously).
6) Be Mattnificent Palette. Again, Tarte but look how gorgeous this is!! I do love a good matte shadow and this really looks like the perfect mix of shades.
If you want in on the action, all you have to do is do your shopping on the US site, select the UK as your country at checkout, ship your order for a flat rate of £10 on orders over £75. If you're shopping from Ireland, I'd recommend signing up with Parcel Motel, like I said above- you'll get a UK address from them to ship your delivery to.
I wont lie, I'm very tempted! What about you, itching to get your hands on any of this lot?