Image Map

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Wedding Crashers

Similar to Vince Vaughan and Owen Wilson so we were, last Saturday night when we crashed a randomer's wedding. Granted we only stayed for about 10 mins and unlike said film, we didn't try and pick up any hot women (as far as I know..HTB could have been up to anything while I was in the loo). Mainly we left so quickly because the band we were there to check out for our own wedding weren't amazing, I felt (with extreme paranoia) that people were looking at us as if we didn't belong (which, you know, fair play to them and their observational skills, cause obviously we didn't) and lastly, the red lemonade in my southern comfort and red was FLAT!! Thats right- FLAT!! Sorry for the outburst but seriously-poor form, random wedding barman. Anyway, this is what I wore:


The dress is Darling (that's the brand, I'm not just trying to sound very English and grand), from ASOS. I'm loving bright colours at the moment and I love lace, so was very pleased when I saw this on sale. For some reason it's now gone back up to full price again, which is odd but good news for me!


I wore this very cute trench coat over it (and this exasperated expression, I'm sure that was mostly due to issues with stupid camera). I love this coat, it's navy with little birds all over it. Check it out:

So cute.

3 comments:

  1. I just adore your yellow dress! Beautiiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic in that dress! I have actually been hearing loads of similar reports to this recently where bands have been inviting people along to weddings to hear them, it's all the rage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I love it too, I actually got it in pink as well. Love those sherbety colours. I'm not sure how I feel about people going to other people's weddings to hear bands..I think its ok if you're literally staying for 10 mins, otherwise it's a bit disrespectful to the bride and groom.

    ReplyDelete