Image Map

Friday 13 April 2012

My Owl obsession grows

HTB brought me home this rather beautiful owl necklace from his travels this week (he also got me the lovely new Chanel lip gloss next to it, which I'll review at a later date):


I do love owls, since I got my fab owl print dress. Naturally HTB then thought of me when he saw the above. Yay! I wore it with the following today (dress-Boohoo, cardigan and tights-Penneys, Bag-Topshop, Shoes-A Wear):


The lips are courtesy of this little beauty:


I previously mentioned this YSL gloss/stain (in Rouge Philtre) in a previous post but hadn't shown it on. Here's a close-up:


I love it so. Easy to wear and a flattering shade of red for my very pale skin tone. Hurrah!

2 comments:

  1. I used to have an owls obsession as well. Now it's turned into and owls and lizards. I love how the stain looks on you, and your outfit is fab!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you hun! The stain is really great, I'll definitely be repurchasing when it's empty (which will prob be soon cause I can't stop wearing it!). Lizards are rather beautiful creatures, I'd quite like some lizard pajamas actually, that'd be cool..

    ReplyDelete