Image Map

Saturday 18 January 2014

Sparkly Goodness From Tatty Devine & Accessorize

You might have noticed that I have a serious love for all things sparkly (not unlike a heavily bejewelled magpie) so I was happy as a clam on Christmas day to open these two beauties. 

Tatty Devine autumn leaves necklace

I've loved Tatty Devine for so long now but have somehow managed to own none of their gorgeous pieces. Autumn is my favourite time of year and one of the biggest reasons for that is of course, the stunning foliage in shades of orange, yellow, red and brown. So what could encompass that love better than this beautiful Autumn Leaves necklace. I can never decide which leaf is my favourite but I do love catching a glimpse of that gold glitter on the chain in between the other two. 
So very pretty and unique.

accessorize collar necklace

I also love Accessorize, in particular their collar necklaces. I don't see myself tiring of the statement necklace trend any time soon and the mix of pale pink stones with crystals in this vintage-style setting is a true classic that goes with pretty much everything I own. 
Swoon.
XX

21 comments:

  1. Swoon!!! Love the tatty Devine necklace so unique and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, that leaf necklace is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are gorgeous!!! :)

    alex @ pinkelephantbloggin.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are gorgeous, note to self, check out Tatty Devine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some absolutely gorgeous stuff on their site!!

      Delete
  6. Oh, I've wanted the Tatty Devine one for ages! It's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them both-that leaf necklace is so unique and just gorgeous..nothing as beautiful as different coloured leaves in Autumn x I love Accessorize for necklaces too x

    ReplyDelete