Image Map

Friday 31 January 2014

Dior Nail Glow | Review

Tired of horrible, stained nails? Wish you had nice, healthy looking talons that didn't cause people to recoil in horror every time they see your hands? If you answered yes to either of those questions then this blog post is for you..and you probably need to view things in a less dramatic fashion if the latter was particularly relevant to you. Just saying.
Even though I always use a base coat, a Sally Hansen polish left me with really badly stained nails. I've tried everything to sort them out, to no avail and so I finally gave in and picked up a bottle of Dior Nail Glow, a nail enhancer that gives nails a shiny, healthy glow. The general idea is that it makes the pink of your nails pinker and the white whiter. 

Dior Nail Glow

Prepare your eyes for my horrid bare nails:
Dior Nail Glow
But look how pretty they are afterwards!! They definitely look shinier, more pink, healthy and bright looking. For me this is the perfect way to get well-manicured nails without actually getting a full on manicure, which is kind of ideal for me for work. It's also easy to apply and has good lasting power. 

Dior Nail Glow

This little bottle of pink loveliness will set you back €23.50, it's available at all Dior counters and there's a matching lip product, if you want to be extra fancy!
Is this something you'd be interested in?
XX


18 comments:

  1. This seems to be exactly what I'm looking for! Even though I always wear a base coat my nails have been left horribly stained after years of nail polish wearing.. Even when I don't want to wear nail polish I feel I have to..! Will definitely be picking this up..! x

    Rachael | www.overdosedemaquillage.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what my problem was, had to always wear nail polish to cover them up but I can't in work- this is nice and natural looking at least! x

      Delete
  2. Wow what a difference. I could do with a treatment like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so impressed with it Donna, it's made a huge difference to my nails!

      Delete
  3. The difference s amazing, I didn't think there was something like that out there! I wonder if I would cry forking out for it? It's definitely on the wishlist, gorgeous thing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't found anything similar for a cheaper price unfortunately. I wouldn't have bought it at all but I had to do something with my nails since going back to work, they looked so awful! x

      Delete
  4. Your nails definitely look much healthier after, a very clever product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's a great difference! I really like Dior polishes, I bought a French manicure set in the airport a few times and love it, must buy it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their polishes are such good quality alright. I've made a promise to myself to invest in a few nice Dior bits and pieces like this this year! ;)

      Delete
  6. Tried it, but it didn't have any effect at all on me. Thankfully, I worked at the beautycounter at the time, so no money spent there. Unfortunately for my wallet, the UV top coat Guerlain released for Christmas did have the brightening effect that I ws looking for, so for me, I simply needed more blue in the mix, but it's now a fave of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, that's a shame! At least you hadn't paid for it I guess and it's good to know there's another option out there too! :)

      Delete
  7. Ooh that's a nice difference! Unfortunately I would never shell out that much, I just couldn't do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if the product is good quality, works well and is the only similar thing on the market then it's worth paying a bit extra. I hadn't found anything similar to this so I didn't really mind the price- just so glad to have nice looking nails again! :)

      Delete
  8. My nails are not in great condition, I really need this!! The difference is amazing! :)

    alex @ pinkelephantbloggin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth trying, even just to check it out at the counter first and see what you think! x

      Delete
  9. That’s so inventive! Nice change for the nails too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no. I've had this in/out of my shopping basket so many times and now I really want it again.
    February spending ban in place so it'll have to go on the wishlist.

    ReplyDelete