Image Map

Thursday 23 January 2014

Beautiful Skincare From Origins

Origins are one of my all time favourite brands and their ginger range has a special place in my heart. The smell is like nothing else and since I used up my tub of ginger souffle I've been trying to use up all my other moisturisers so I can buy it again! Thankfully my sister gave me this lovely set for Christmas, containing the aforementioned Ginger Souffle, Ginger burst body Wash and the Incredible Spreadable Ginger Body Scrub

Origins ginger set

This set is the perfect antidote to a dull January morning; an invigorating, warming and comforting scent with seriously moisturising properties. Love.



I've also just used up sample sizes (thanks again, lovely Origins lady in House of Fraser!) of the Make A Difference serum and Starting Over age-erasing moisturiser, both of which I loved. These are the perfect combination for dry/dehydrated skin or anyone suffering with the cold weather. The serum is light and sinks in quickly with no greasiness but provides a real 'soft' feeling to the skin. The moisturiser is a little bit thicker but again, seemed to be just what my skin was waiting for because as soon as I applied it my skin lost that tight, dry feeling and felt instantly relieved. When I've run out of all the serums/moisturisers I'm currently trialling I'll definitely be picking these up! 
It's worth mentioning too that the staff at the Origins counter in House of Fraser Dundrum are excellent, I described my skin woes to the SA, she found the perfect products for me and I appreciate the fact that they provide generous samples (I got almost two weeks out of mine) so you can give it a proper try before handing over your moolah. 

Anyone else an Origins fan?
XX



6 comments:

  1. I love when staff really take the time with you AND when they give you samples!! Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Origins & always buy my stuff at in HOF in Dundrum! The girls are lovely there! My favourites are the Mega Mushroom moisturiser and the GinZing eye cream. Want to definitely try some more products though!

    alex @ pinkelephantbloggin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never tried the mega mushroom moisturiser- I'm intrigued though! x

      Delete
  3. Ooh I love the sound of the ginger body soufflé - does it smell like a ginger snap cookie?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It kind of smells more like actual real ginger, it's more zingy than sweet, if you get me?

      Delete