Image Map

Thursday 15 May 2014

Zara Cutout Leather Sandals

I've wanted these beauties for a while so when I finally got them I felt they warranted a bit of cherry blossom action. The cherry blossoms had other ideas and stuck to the shoes plenty but you get the idea. Anyways, these are super comfortable, not too high and perfect for Summer. 


I've mostly been wearing these with knee length 50's style skirts because they make the whole look a bit less twee housewife and a bit more modern while still focusing on the shape and style of skirt, which I love. Equally, they'd be great with a pair of floral shorts and a white t-shirt.

You can get these now from Zara for €79.95, HERE and they also come in black.
XX


18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just so beautiful Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these! They are quite versatile aren't they, fab with any outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan, they're SO versatile!! I've been able to wear them with loads!

      Delete
  5. I really like them! If they were closed at the toes I'd buy them straight away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaah these are absolutely gorgeous! And they look so much more expensive than they are. Oh I'm jealous :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! I thought they looked more expensive too!!

      Delete
  7. They are absolutely gorgeous!!! I always forget to look in Zara for shoes because they're always all over the place, note to self!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I actually saw these online first, I'm the same as you, I wouldn't normally go in there for shoes as it's so hard looking for them!

      Delete
    2. They are gorgeous!

      Delete
  8. Cute! Beware of tan lines though, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no fear of me, I don't tan and I smother myself in spf!!

      Delete
  9. Wow, these are fab! I love them!

    The Oxford Owl

    ReplyDelete