Image Map

Sunday 25 May 2014

Aussie Blog Awards With Her.ie

Hi everyone!
Just a quick reminder about the Aussie blog awards with Her.ie. I normally don't enter blog competitions and I've never asked for votes for any competition before but I've been working really hard on my little corner of the interwebs for the last two years now and I'd like to start putting the blog out there a bit more.


If you can spare a couple of minutes and you'd like to vote for me I'd appreciate it so much! The competition is open until May 28th.

You can vote HERE.

To enter, you need to add in your own details, then mine:

Name of Blog: Nurse Fancy Pants
URL of blog: http://nursefancypants.blogspot.ie
Contact details of blogger: nursefancypants@gmail.com

Thanks again and thank you for reading!
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment