Image Map

Thursday 18 July 2013

Inglot launch New Colour Play Collection

Last night I was delighted to attend a sneak preview of Inglot's new Colour Play Collection, launching nationwide today. 


The new range includes six new colour play eyeliners, five new rainbow shadows and five new pro brushes (exclusive to the Dundrum and Blanchardstown stores). 


We were treated to a tutorial using the new products so I got to see first hand just how pigmented the shadows and eyeliners are- these babies are definitely not for the faint of heart! 

Peach/pink shades on the lid with a shock of green shadow on the lower lash line and a purple colour play lip to finish.
Inglot Colour Play Collection
Products used to create the look

Years ago I used to wear a lot of colour on my eyes but recently have become quite boring- neutrals all the way but this has definitely encouraged me to make things a bit more interesting. I picked up some new shades myself in store and although they were mostly neutrals, I have my eye on that peachy/pink rainbow shadow above (no.132) in particular and I'm also drawn to the greens and blues! So pretty!

If you're near an Inglot store today, there's 10% off of the new range but for today only so get your skates on!
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment