Image Map

Sunday 30 June 2013

Birthday Highlights 2013!

I had another fantastic birthday this year and although I shared most of these pictures on Twitter and Instagram, I thought I'd pop some up here too.


Woken up to Cake, presents, a huge card and most excitingly- a balloon. It really is the little things with me.
Definitely a running theme of 'birthday drinks'- Breakfast Mimosa, Prosecco & Strawberries, Bellini and best of all- tea in my birthday mug.

Outfit of the Day for Birthday Dinner- Closet dress, Dolce & Gabana shoes and Ted Baker Clutch- one of my lovely birthday presents. 

I really had the best day, from start to finish. I won't go into too much detail but this birthday was particularly special, as the last year has been quite tough so I just want to say a huge thanks to everyone for your support and kind messages and for everyone who made it such a fantastic day- I'm extremely grateful and believe me, I know how lucky I am!
XX

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post, and it's lovely to see you looking so fantastic. I'd say this one was very special, your pictures are lovely and the balloon is easily the most exciting thing up there (awesome clutch and mug aside)- hope you had a wonderful day x :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sharon, that's a lovely thing to say xx

      Delete