Image Map

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Philosophy Melon Daiquiri

I've had a bottle of Philosophy shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath (it's the triple threat of the bath product world) for a while now but have only been using it as a shower gel until I came across the posts by CherrySue and LovelyGirlyBits, highlighting how effective this is as a shampoo.


Normally I'm a bit sceptical of 2 in 1 products, so a 3 in 1 product was too much for me altogether until I read said posts and tried it for myself. I love Philosophy products, they always smell good, the packaging is very cute and the 480mls in each bottle takes an eternity to get through. I love the smell of melon so was particularly drawn to this and happily received it as a gift from my lovely sister.
This has a thick and creamy formula and works well as both a shower gel and a shampoo- providing a good lather, leaving hair clean without tangles or the product build up I've been having from other shampoos lately (argan and moroccan oil based products do not seem to agree with me- a review to follow soon). I haven't used this in the bath so I can't say how effective it is in that department but I am definitely now converted to the world of shampoo/shower gels (Philosophy only so far!).

3 comments:

  1. I bet this smells amazing, I've always wanted to try Philosophy products but the price tag puts me off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Yeah, it smells yummy, like all their stuff, I find. The price is a bit off putting alright but it does make a lovely present!

    ReplyDelete