Image Map

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Where the Wild things are

I love an animal print. I've been known to adorn myself with cats, owls, birds of other varieties, and rabbits (not the real ones, obviously. I'm not that weird). Recently I picked up a very cute bunny ring, which I showed you here. This seemed to be the start of my "nature themed" jewelry ownership. Then there was this beautiful necklace my sister gave me for my birthday (available from this rather lovely shop called Butterfly in Kilkenny):


So cute. And these funky flamingo Topshop earrings friends got me, also for my birthday:


Then the other day I found this bee scarf in Warehouse:


And this sparkly leaf ring in Avoca:


I've also spotted deer, fox and even racoon prints for A/W so I may well be looking into those a bit further. Yay for animal prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment