Lured into Boots recently, so I was by the need for new liquid eyeliner. Then of course I spotted it was buy-one-get-one half price on all make-up, so obviously I had to get this new coral toned gloss from Revlon too. Obviously. Ahem.
These are available in 12 shades (although I don't know how many of those we'll be getting here), and are designed to plump the lips while hydrating and adding a glossy colour-packed shine. So here are my thoughts:
- Although the formula has a micro-glitter in it, it doesn't feel gritty on the lips but instead has just a nice glossy feel- not too sticky or gloopy.
- It has a doe-foot applicator which makes it easy to slick on, although it can be easy to put too much on so I would say a mirror is definitely necessary for this one, unless you're only using a tiny amount.
- There's virtually no scent- I say virtually because if you sniff really carefully (don't do this part in public obviously, to avoid looking like a lunatic), you may detect a very faint hint of caramel. Weird. Either give it a proper smell Revlon, or don't bother.
- The colour is very pretty and being coral with a hint of shimmer, is perfect for Summer. You can either lightly apply this or go full on with it, as you can see in the photos below:
more heavily applied (ridiculous pout optional)
- Lastly, I will say that like most glosses this isn't hugely long-lasting, if you're planning on eating, drinking or you know, living, then you'll need regular touch-ups.
Overall, this is a nice product but I can't say it's the best gloss I've ever used and when it's finished I more than likely won't repurchase. It is a pretty Summer lip staple though.
Anyone else tried any of the Revlon super lustrous glosses? If so, what did you think?