Image Map

Sunday 5 May 2013

NOTD: Topshop Bee's Knees

 Topshop Nail Polish in Bee's Knees
Ah would you look at the Summeriness! Sunshine in a bottle! I actually bought this polish a few weeks ago and loved it so much I picked up another bottle online for my friend's birthday. My skin is quite pale at the moment so I was worried this would look a bit stark in contrast but surprisingly it just looks quite cool and almost mod-esque. It will equally look great with a tan however and will be very cute worn on toes with a pair of sandals.

 Topshop Nail Polish in Bee's Knees
This is three coats but you could easily get away with two. I got four days out of it before I saw any wear or tear, which is pretty decent.


Also, it needs to be mentioned that "Bee's Knees" is possibly the greatest name for a nail polish ever, although granted, that is neither here nor there.
Anyone else rocking lovely lemon nails this Summer?
XX

13 comments:

  1. That colour is divine! I'm in the middle of dowsizing my nail polish stash, but seeing this, I may have to make a cheeky purchase!

    inkedhibiscus.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh God, i dread to think how many polishes (especially blues) I have at this stage, should really do a bit of downsizing myself! :) x

      Delete
  2. Ohh this is a beautiful yellow! Not sickly or too neon, just right:) and the name, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!It's such a great shade of yellow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's one of those ones you where you can't stop looking at your nails :)

      Delete
  4. Ah so nice! I think I need to pick this up, I'm lacking a pastel yellow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great colour for Summer but really hard to find a good quality one- I had a Max factor yellow but it streaked so badly I couldn't be bothered with it so I was really pleased to find this one! x

      Delete
  5. I love these pale pastel yellows, the vivid ones really don't work on me at all. Such a cute name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to call it 'post it' yellow. Wore it on my toes before when I went on a sun holiday. It's so summery! Models Own do a great one too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, post-it yellow, thats great! The Models own one is lovely alright, i've had some issues with their brighter polishes streaking before though, Topshop's ones pretty much never do.

      Delete
  7. I love how lovely pastel yellow colours look in the summer. Gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete