Image Map

Saturday 10 November 2012

October Empties!


Naked Boost Revitalising Hair Mask: Not a huge amount to say about this, I used it, my hair disagreed with it and was in a worse state after using it. Then again it did cost me only 20p so not sure I can really complain. Won't be repurchasing.
Clarins Creme Jeunesse de Mains Hand Cream, I mentioned this already HERE so I won't go into detail, nor will I be buying it again.
Dr Hauschka Cleansing Milk. This was my go-to cleanser for years before I discovered Liz Earle, which I much prefer. Don't get me wrong, this is a lovely, gentle cleanser with a very light fragrance and a lot of natural ingredients but at 20 something quid is a bit too pricey especially in comparison to Liz Earle. Don't think I'll ever buy this again to be honest, not while the Hot Cloth Cleanse and Polish and Instant Boost Skin Tonic are available, both of which I also finished recently (I've spoken about both of these products before, HERE).
Radox Shower Smoothies. I originally bought this because it was on special offer. It smells lovely and works fine as a shower gel, I'm just not really sure the added beads in it do all that much. I wouldn't buy this again purely because I'd rather try a new, different product instead.
Kerastase Cristaliste Shampoo and Conditioner. This is a relatively new range for Kerastase, aimed at "young women with long, fine hair". Their words, not mine. I said I'd give this a go as my thin, fine hair drives me a bit mad. These smell nice and the shampoo makes a nice lather. I found the conditioner to be a bit light and watery for my preference and to be honest, I didn't feel like these made a huge difference to my hair. I finished both products completely because Kerastase is quite pricey but I won't repurchase these, I think there are better ranges available from Kerastase but also from a lot of cheaper brands so I'm going to give Pantene or Dove a go instead!
L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream, I love. I squeezed every last little bit out of this 30ml tube! I reviewed this more thoroughly HERE, if you'd like to read more about it.
Lastly, Rimmel's Wake Me Up foundation. This is a bit of a cheat cause I've had this for ages but just hadn't finished the very end of it until I found it lurking in my bathroom recently. I decided not to finish the last few drops- to be honest even though this is the palest shade in the range, it's still quite dark for me so outside of the Summer this really isn't a good match for me. Having said that, I like the formula and wear ability so will probably buy this again next Summer.

That's it (for the time being!). Have you tried any of these products? If so, what did you think?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so bad for trying new products, so I love posts like this!

    The only things I've tried here are the Radox Shower Smoothie (that I love, if only purely for the smell!), and the L'Occitaine hand cream. I bought it to keep in my locker at work, handling money all day every day makes my hands super dry and disgusting... This saved them!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best isn't it?! Considering buying a new tube but have a self imposed spending ban going on at the mo! :) xx

      Delete