Image Map

Monday 24 July 2017

Kiko Summer Sale Haul!

I'm a big Kiko Milano fan. Whenever we're in a European city I try and get near one so I can do a little bargain make up hauling. One of the best of those times was when we were in Rome for my birthday and Himself handed me a basket and told me to work away. That was a great present! This Summer we're saving our funds for a holiday stateside in the Winter so we haven't been to any European cities and therefore, no actual in real life Kiko store.
They do however, have a great online site where you can shop their Summer sale to your hearts content. Granted, they are good value anyway, but add in a sale and you're doing really well!

Kiko milano

I had never tried any of their foundations or skincare so I had to give them a go, alongside my fave Kiko products; blushers and lip products. 

Kiko milano

2 in 1 Blush/lip sticks are a big thing every Summer. I had seen similar shades from No.7 that were a bit too pricey for me so when I spotted these Tropic Heat Lips & Cheeks for €3.90 each, I had to try them. I picked up Exotic coral and Sweety Mauve. 
At the bottom of the photo there is the Urban Sheen gloss, that's a really Summery lip gloss stick in a coral shade and only €1!

Kiko milano

These are the ideal "throw in your holiday luggage" make up. 

Kiko milano

The BB Cream Coloured Beauty Balm is described as a "foundation treatment with moisturising active ingredients and a medium sun protection factor". It looks like a white cream but on closer inspection you can see micro-pigments that react with your skin tone to give you a natural looking finish that's super flattering. It's like your skin but better, not to be a total cliché. I really like this, it's perfect for the days where you can't be arsed putting on make-up but still need something to control the death-like pallor. This was €4.40.

Kiko milano

The Skin Tone Hydration Foundation also has an SPF15, and is a light, smooth foundation with a radiant finish. This isn't one to wear on a night out and then for the next 42 hours straight- it's light to medium coverage only. It reminds me of Bourjois Healthy glow, it's a great option for daytime and work. This was €11.

Kiko milano

On the end there is the Hydra Pro Mask, a moisturising intensive mask. I haven't used this yet but it's just my cup of tea- I always have a couple of dry-skin face masks on my bedside table, they're a vital part of my skincare routine! This was €6.25.

Kiko milano

I'll always re-buy brown kohl liners- perfect for a smudged eye and black liquid pen liners when I feel like making a bit more effort. The Precision eye pencil is kind of perfect, it'll still smudge with the help of a brush and a taupe eyeshadow but it doesn't disappear when I smudge it either, like a lot of them do. This was only €2.25.
The Ultimate Pen liquid eyeliner is really good too, very dark, applies easily, lasts well. €4.85.

Kiko milano

Just a moment for this packaging please. 

Kiko milano

And inside! Glorious! This is the Two-tone baked bush in the shade Natural Beach. There's three versions but this pink and the bronze is really flattering on pale skin. There's great colour payoff too- one swipe and you're in pigment city! It's really lovely on and is only €8.45. Love it. 

That's that! Other good news is Kiko are also cruelty free, something I'm trying really hard to adhere to. You'd be surprised how many brands aren't. 
You can find more from the Kiko Summer sale HERE.

Have you tried anything from Kiko?
To the comments!
XX



2 comments:

  1. I've yet to try anything from Kiko or visit a Kiko store but seeing as I don't know when that will happen, maybe I should just order online because as those prices I can hardly go wrong! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe KIKO still aren't in Ireland, like you I always try to find a store when I'm abroad. Some of my favourite things I got from them are the lipsticks and the eye liners. Their prices are so good! I must do an online order soon!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete