Again, clicking on the names of the items highlighted in grey will link you to the websites I found them on.
1) Fox Toe Ankle Socks, £3.50, Topshop.
2) Metallic Ballet Flats, 34.73 Euro, Asos.3) Hopes, Desires, Quips and Scribbles Notebook, 26.39 euro, Ted Baker.
4) Racoon Hottie, £8.00, Topshop.
5) Paul Smith Bat Keyfob, 62.51 euro, Asos. I know it's stupidly expensive, but look how cute he is!
6) Gold Owl Compact Mirror, 16.67 euro, Asos.
8) Paddy Fox Cushion, £26.00, Asos. Ridiculously cute and should go fabulously in most homes. The owl version of this is lovely too.
9) Antique Table Mirror, 32 euro, Urban Outfitters. This would be beautiful on any dressing table.
10) Dancing Cat Speaker, 53 euro, Urban Outfitters. You plug your ipod in and you can have this little guy dance away to your favourite song. AMAZING. The possibilities for hilarity with this are endless.
11) Robot Salt and Pepper Set, 14 euro, Urban Outfitters. Kitsch heaven.
12) David Bowie Mug, £5.99, Truffle Shuffle.com. You can't go wrong with a Bowie mug, I always say.
13) Rob Ryan "My Home" Cushion, 53 euro, Urban Outfitters. Famous for his illustrations, especially on his cards, this would make a lovely addition to any home.
14) Upcycled Vintage Pinup Side Plate, 39.41 euro, (cup and saucer also available) Not on the High Street.com. Retro loveliness.