This was my evening look- hair courtesy of Tony and Guy, spray tan courtesy of my wedding make up artist from the Powder Room Girls, Dublin. The make up is pretty much all from Laura Mercier:
- Hydrating foundation Primer
- Silk Creme foundation in Sand Beige (really liking this, I can only wear it when I have fake tan on cause it's way too dark for my regular pale skin but it is a great formula)
- Secret camouflage concealer
- Invisible Loose Setting Powder (it's pretty amazing, no doubt there shall be a review to follow!)
- Rose Bloom blush
- Rose Shimmer bloc
- Baby doll lip glace (I felt this was a bit pale though, so I replaced it with my Chanel Levres Scintillantes, no 169 later in the evening. It was actually a perfect match for the pink in my dress. Yay!)
- Eyes: Black liner and lashes from Shu Uemura. Shadow is a combination of various shades from the Urban Decay Naked Palette (my favourite), as applied skillfully by my second soon to be sister in law, the lovely Bella of For Stella and Bob fame.
The following day I went for a similar look but more daytime appropriate:
I used basically all the same make up, except with the addition of my Clarins Bronzing Primer, YSL Terra Saharienne bronzer/blusher and YSL gloss/stain in Rouge Philtre. C'est ca!
I would like to thank my fabulous family (especially my amazingly lovely sister in law-to-be, "A" *confidentiality at all times!* and beloved three sisters, all of whom made such a huge effort with all the organising) and friends for an unforgettable weekend, yiz are all the bestest ever!