Image Map

Friday 29 March 2013

Nuxe Creme Fraiche de Beaute Enrichie



Well that's a mouthful, isn't it?! My skin has been in bits lately- a combination of long term illness, major surgery and a lengthy hospital stay combined with my just generally unfortunate dry complexion (that last one is clearly the least of my worries) have all added up to me resembling a wizened old shrew of some sort. Attractive. Step in my sister with this gift of moisturising goodness. Nuxe is a French brand I've wanted to try for ages and what better way to start than with this 24 hr soothing and moisturising rich cream for sensitive, dry to very dry skin. The 50mls contained in a heavy glass pot adds a feeling of luxury, while the product itself, although for very dry skin is also surprisingly light and is easily absorbed. It smells amazing, which is unsurprising given that it contains almond and orange white flowers. I will say that it is quite a strong scent though so not for those who prefer lightly scented products.


The super duper moisturising part works through a combination of 8 plant milks, aloe Vera sap, macadamia oil and something called salicornia, which maintains optimum moisture levels apparently. It's paraben free, non comedogenic and contains 91.4% natural ingredients. My skin is definitely starting to feel more soft and plumper so Ill be continuing to use this for the foreseeable future and am already planning my next Nuxe item..apart from their famous Reve de Miel lip balm, is there anything else I should be looking at?

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've tried any Nuxe products apart from the lip balm but it's always nice to hear about moisturisers that work well for really dry skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like a really nice brand, lots of good ingredients :)

      Delete