Image Map

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm | Review

I've tried a lot of cleansers in my time (serious auld one vibes here) and at various times I thought the Eve Lom Balm Cleanser, the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser, the Pixi Double Cleanse or the Oskia Cleansing Gel were my favourite (they are all winners, in fairness) but for me, the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm blows them all out of the water. It's been around for years now so this post is fairly late in the general scheme of things but sometimes a product is so good, it's still worth shouting about, years after its first release. 

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm

I tried this initially when I got a mini pot in my Marks & Spencer advent calendar two years ago. I got another one last Christmas. Both pots were used up until there wasn't even a microscopic fragment of balm left and I eventually treated myself to a full size. I say 'treated' because this fella is pricey. I got the 100ml size from Cult Beauty, which set me back £47, or about €53 (I got a deal though, so it's OK!!). 
Eep!

Let me tell you why it's worth it though. 

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm


  • Firstly you only need the tiniest amount to clean your whole face, so you'll have your 100ml pot for ages.
  • It's super comforting; it's packed with wild sea fennel, rose oil and vitamin E that beautifully cleanse your skin while leaving it soft and radiant. It feels like a treat to use. 
  • The smell lads. I can't. I'm not far off standing up in a circle and saying "Hello, my name is Chloe and I'm an addict. I can't stop inhaling Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm". So there's a few essential oils in there and that's apparently what's causing my olfactory overload. Extracts of jasmine, bergamot, orange and sweet almond oil combine together to give the most heavenly home facial, but every night! It's glorious!
  • It's easy to use; massage onto dry skin, it turns into an oil that breaks down make-up, dirt and all the other crap that's attached to your face throughout the day, then cleans off easily with a warm, damp muslin cloth. You don't even need to do a double cleanse with this fella, but you can if you want to, of course.
  • The brand also suggest using this as a face mask for 10 minutes while you take a relaxing bath, which I hadn't considered doing but am now totally on board with.
And that's your lot. I'm looking forward to using my brand new pot tonight, that's if I can stop myself from eating it all first.
Have you tried Emma Hardie's Cleansing Balm?
If not, why not?!
XX



No comments:

Post a Comment