Another month means more pretty, shiny things to lust after. I won't be buying any of these things what with saving for Christmas and all but that won't stop me from lookin', eh?!
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette, HERE. There's been so much hype over the Hourglass ambient lighting powders and so I'm eager to see for myself what they're like. Having said that this is pricey and I'm loving my Bourjois illuminating powder, HERE, which is supposed to be a good dupe for the Hourglass, so I'll stick with that but this does look lovely.
- YSL Rue de Babylone blush (pretty sure this is a purchase in-store dealie). The story with this is that you have to buy a Touché Eclat so that you can then also buy this two-tone matte/iridescent pink blush. Fierce crafty of you, YSL. Still, you can't go wrong with a Touché Eclat and that blush is just so beautiful. Inside AND out. Swoon.
- Essie After School Boy Blazer polish, HERE. I love Essie and this dark navy-blue from their A/W collection looks so very pretty.
- MAC Russian Red lipstick, HERE. We all know how much I love a red lip but I shockingly have yet to own a MAC one and Russian Red has my name written all over it. Some day..
- Ciate mini mani advent calendar, HERE. I'm hoping to use a voucher I have for this as it's not something I would ordinarily buy for myself but the thoughts of opening a little door every day and getting a dinky little Ciate bottle in the run up to Christmas is just too hard to resist.
- Nars Guy Bourdin blush palette, (available from Space NK but currently sold out..and I wouldn't give them my business anyway. See why HERE). So this is a tricky one because it contains some of the best selling blushers from Nars and looks rather beautiful but it has an awful connection- it's part of the Guy Bourdin collection, an infamous photographer who at times posed models as corpses or objects, akin to table chairs etc. It's all a bit disturbing for my liking so although this is on my wish list, I don't actually want it. I would want it if Nars took yer mans name off the container, so let's live in hope for that, yeah?
- Trilogy Rosehip oil, HERE. This one I actually probably will buy, given that I also have a voucher to spend and I've just run out of my Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate. This is supposed to be pretty much a super formula that nourishes, moisturises and repairs the skin. Apart from rosehip, it also has omega oils and is meant to sort out fine lines and wrinkles. Hurrah!
Any of these making your wish list too?