I recently hit a few personal blogging goals; over 60,000 blog views, over 300 followers (between GFC and Bloglovin) and I set up a Facebook page for the blog which now has 130 likes. Hurrah! I'm unbelievably happy with all of this, especially considering this is really just my own little corner of the internet and I certainly didn't anticipate such a positive response to my witterings!
To say thank you for this, I'm doing a giveaway. In keeping with my love for Bourjois, everything bar the make up bag is from the brand and actually contains things I either already love or really want to try, so you're getting a good'un!
If you win, you will receive:
- This delightful Ted Baker-esque make up bag (it's actually Penney's finest and is ridiculously cute plus it fits a surprising amount)
- Bourjois Bronzing Primer. This has been likened to Chanel's Soleil tan De Chanel and although I haven't tried it myself, it looks lovely.
- Bourjois Cream Blush in Rose Tendre, 03. The blogosphere went a bit wild for these when they first came out and with good cause; they're pigmented, easy to blend and come in beautiful shades, like this lovely pink.
- Bourjois Rouge Edition in 18, Violine Strass. This is the perfect Autumn/Winter berry/plum shade in a fantastic formula. I did a review of a different shade in the range HERE.
- Bourjois Laser Toppings nail polish in Aqua Purple.
- Bourjois Twist Up The Volume Mascara in Black. This looks rather interesting. It's all fancy and twisty.
- Bourjois Liner Feutre (felt tip eyeliner) in Black. This is my favourite pen eyeliner. It came out on top out of four I reviewed HERE.
So there you go, you've got a whole new make up look (minus foundation, concealer etc as I couldn't predict the winner's skin tone :)
The giveaway is open internationally to over 18s. If you're under 18 then you need permission from a parent or guardian to enter (as I'll need your address to send your prize out!). I'm using Rafflecopter and it couldn't be easier- just follow the steps below. The giveaway opens on the 25/10/13 and closes on the 22/11/13. Best of luck and thank you again for reading!